If you’ve been looking for a dishwasher, you’ve probably found that the moment you delve into the details (beyond “what looks the best in my kitchen?”), trying to compare models can be a daunting task.
The hope is that you find this site to be a valuable resource when researching your dishwasher purchase. The emphasis is obviously on the 300-series, but even if you’re looking at another series (or a non-Bosch altogether), hopefully you’ll be able to use the information here as a “benchmark” to help you compare the dishwasher you are considering.
You can scroll to the top and take a quick peak at the menus if you want to get an idea as to what information is provided here. Otherwise, to give you a taste, on this site I’ve:
- provided as much information as possible about the 300 series itself (stuff you’d normally have to dig up)
- compared the Bosch 300 to the other models – the 500, 800, and Ascenta series
- compared the Bosch to other manufacturers in general… Whirlpool, GE, etc.
- reviewed the 300 series dishwasher myself. I bought it and tried it out on our own dishes.
- provided much of the information you might want if you’re considering the Bosch 300 as the next addition to your kitchen. Everything from the manuals to a walk-through installation.
Again, the primary focus here is on the Bosch 300-series – more specifically, the basic 2012 Bosch models. It’s also known as the SHE23R series, or SHE23R5xUC series (cryptic-looking, I know). There are a total of 3 models in this series (1 white, 1 black, 1 stainless steel), which are all identical except for the color. The actual model numbers are:
SHE23R52UC (the white version)
SHE23R56UC (the black version)
SHE23R55UC (stainless steel version)
Well, enough introduction. Now that you know what this site is about, why not browse around a bit?